- ¼ cup charred corn
- ¼ cup cooked black beans
- ¼ cup chopped papaya
- 1 cup chopped Romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped English cucumbers
- ¼ cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 1 table spoon of goji berries hydrated in orange juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Maldon sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the lemon juice, salt and pepper in a salad bowl, mix.
- Add the olive oil and mix to form light and simple vinaigrette
- Add all of the chopped salad ingredients, more salt and pepper to taste, gently toss the salad.
- Top the salad with the soaked goji berries and the toasted seeds, serve immediately.
Note: Goji berries can be substituted by blueberries if preferred