- Package of papardelle pasta (0mg sodium depending on brand)
- Olive oil or cooking spray
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp onion granules
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp dried orange
*Remember to use spices designated as "salt-free"
- Fill a large pot three-quarters of the way with water and bring it to a boil over high heat. When the bubbles are rolling, lower the heat to medium and add in your pasta. Cook until slightly al dente, about 5 minutes or according to package.
- Remove the pasta from the heat, drain the noodles with a colander, and cool them with some cold water. Then, place your pasta in a covered bowl or plastic container with a few drizzles of olive oil -- this will keep them from sticking together. Place in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- When it's party time, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove your pasta and give it another drizzle of olive oil. Twist two noodles together to form your "breadstick" and lay each one flat on a sheet pan. Repeat until you've used all your noodles.
- Then in a small bowl, mix your spices together and sprinkle each noodle with a good coating, front and back. Place the noodles into the oven until they are crispy and golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- When finished, remove the noodles from the oven, stand them up in a short glass, and serve.