Serves 2 | 15 minutes
- 4 oz. neufchâtel cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 medium (81/2 in.) whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 smoked trout fillet (about 4 oz.), broken into large pieces
- 2/3 cup baby spinach
- 3 large eggs
- Mix neufchâtel, dill, and lemon zest in a small bowl until blended. Spread 2 tbsp. cheese mixture on each tortilla. Arrange trout down the center, then top with spinach.
- Heat a medium nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Whisk eggs in a small bowl to blend. Pour eggs into pan and scramble until set, about 2 1/2 minutes.
- Spoon eggs over spinach on tortillas, then roll up burritos, tucking in ends.
PER BURRITO: 436 Cal., 51% (222 cal.) from fat; 32 g protein; 25 g fat (11 g sat.); 24 g carbo (3.8 g fiber); 974 mg sodium; 331 mg chol.
Full story: Tasty, healthy breakfast sandwiches on-the-go