- 1 head Kale - stems removed - discard. Wash and rough chop leaves
- 1Żlbs of Yukon Gold potatoes (white potatoes) - peeled, chopped
- 2 cups organic vegetable broth
- Begin by peeling and boiling the potatoes in salted water (1/4 tbsp) until done.
- Place the kale in saucepan with 1 cup vegetable broth. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Drain potatoes when cooked. Mash. Add enough broth to make smooth consistency. When Kale is cooked, fold into potatoes. (NOTE: You don't want to mash the kale along with the potatoes.)
- Taste and season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Full story: St. Patrick's Day meals that are tasty, healthy