Prep/Assembly Time: 15 minutes
Refrigeration Time: 30-45 minutes
Recipe is for 4 dessert portions
- 4 each Safeway chocolate fudge pudding
- 4 each Safeway vanilla pudding
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 12 vanilla wafers, crumbled
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Begin assembly by layering a spoonful of both the chocolate and vanilla pudding into the bottom of each glass.
- Add 2-3 slices of banana and some of the crumbled vanilla wafer, then add some Greek yogurt.
- Repeat with another layer of pudding, banana and vanilla wafer, finishing with a dollop of Greek yogurt.
- Chill for 30-45 minutes prior to serving.
Nutrition Tip: Substituting Greek yogurt in place of whipping cream helps to reduce the calories and makes this recipe is a healthier dessert option.
Recipe from Safeway/Vons Executive Chef Jeff Anderson
Full story: Tips for eating healthy with less money