Recipe from Chef Anthony Jacquet of The Whisper Restaurant and Lounge
- 2 cups farro, cooked
- 1 cup butternut squash, diced and roasted
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup pistachios, toasted
- ¼ cup celery leaf and parsley leaf
- ½ cup prunes, chopped
- 1oz chardonnay vinegar
- ½ cup ev olive oil
- 1tsp ras al hanout
- ¾ cup feta cheese
- Mix all ingredients except for feta cheese and toss.
- Garnish with feta cheese.
Full story: Vegetarian, vegan sides for Thanksgiving
Recipe: Roasted Kabocha Squash with Honey Butter and Mole Spices
Recipe: Kale and Apple Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette