Recipe by Chef Ashley James of Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
- 1 sliced green bell pepper
- 1 sliced yellow bell pepper
- 1 sliced red bell pepper
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 oz. roast sliced prime rib
- 4 oz. Swiss cheese
- 8 pieces Sourdough bread
- Dijonaise (mixture of mayo and mustard)
- Watercress optional
- Heat an iron skillet or a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of oil to the pan and sauté the onions and bell peppers until tender.
- Place the Dijonaise on the sourdough bread and add the Swiss cheese, the sliced prime rib and the bell pepper and onion mixture. Top with a second piece of bread.
- Lightly sear both sides of the bread until golden brown and finish in the over until the cheese is completely melted. Serve garnished with watercress "optional."
Full story: Red-carpet-worthy Oscar night party tips