Recipe by Chef Ashley James of Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 2 small cucumbers
- 1 medium onion
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2-3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 200 grams fresh mint (or 1 teaspoon dry mint)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/6 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash and peel cucumbers. Wash tomatoes and mint. Peel onion.
- Chop cucumbers, tomatoes, and onion very finely, and mix. Chop mint very finely and add.
- Add fresh lime juice, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Mix well and serve cool.
Full story: Red-carpet-worthy Oscar night party tips