Recipe provided by chef instructor Chanel Martinez of Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Los Angeles
- 1 - 15 oz. can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint grape cherry tomatoes (1/2 lb.)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Dried oregano, or fresh oregano, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
*Optional: 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix together beans, tomatoes, feta cheese and red onion.
- Dress with vinaigrette. Garnish with oregano.
Full story: Chef shows easy ways to use nutritious beans