You've Got To See This!
Germany's favorite polar bear celebrates bday
BERLIN (KABC) -- It was a festive day in Berlin as one of the city's most famous furry residents celebrated his birthday.
Knut, Germany's favorite polar bear, turned 4 years old Sunday.
In honor of his birthday, Knut got a cake shaped like the number four. The treat sat on top of his present: a bucket of fish and meat.
Knut was raised at the Berlin Zoo after his mother rejected him and his brother, who died shortly after their birth.
Knut is incredibly popular and everything from toys to mugs to T-shirts bears his image.
animal news, you've got to see this!
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited 55 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant 1 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis