You've Got To See This!
Woman calls 911 three times for 'bad manicure'
WINTER PARK, Fla. (KABC) -- A woman from Winter Park, Fla., has been charged with misusing 911 after she called police three times over what she said was a bad manicure.
It happened the day after Christmas.
Cynthia Colston claims that when she complained about the length of her nails, the technician exhibited aggressive behavior.
That's when Colston called 911. Not once, but twice.
However, it was the third time she called that caused police to make an arrest.
Colston claims the ordeal has damaged her reputation.
"You're standing in a grocery line and you hear people talking, staring, talking about she is the one," Colston said.
Police said since Colton called 911 for a third time, even when an officer was already on scene, she misused the emergency service and broke the law.
unbelievable, legal, you've got to see this!
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully 13 min ago
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect 9 min ago
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)