You've Got To See This!
Woman calls 911 three times for 'bad manicure'
WINTER PARK, Fla. (KABC) -- A woman from Winter Park, Fla., has been charged with misusing 911 after she called police three times over what she said was a bad manicure.
It happened the day after Christmas.
Cynthia Colston claims that when she complained about the length of her nails, the technician exhibited aggressive behavior.
That's when Colston called 911. Not once, but twice.
However, it was the third time she called that caused police to make an arrest.
Colston claims the ordeal has damaged her reputation.
"You're standing in a grocery line and you hear people talking, staring, talking about she is the one," Colston said.
Police said since Colton called 911 for a third time, even when an officer was already on scene, she misused the emergency service and broke the law.
unbelievable, legal, you've got to see this!
- CO school shooting suspect dead, says sheriff 8 min ago
- Car bomb plot thwarted at Kansas airport 13 min ago
- Body found near East Los Angeles College
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- SoCal boy's cancer fight inspires
- OC homicide: Roommate sought for questioning 25 min ago
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- 2nd woman in purported mercy killings ID'd
- Mega Millions jackpot rockets to $425 million 38 min ago
- Mom with cancer inspires daughter's friend
- Bruno Mars named Billboard's 2013 top artist
- Beyonce releases surprise album on iTunes
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'