You've Got To See This!
Woman calls 911 three times for 'bad manicure'
WINTER PARK, Fla. (KABC) -- A woman from Winter Park, Fla., has been charged with misusing 911 after she called police three times over what she said was a bad manicure.
It happened the day after Christmas.
Cynthia Colston claims that when she complained about the length of her nails, the technician exhibited aggressive behavior.
That's when Colston called 911. Not once, but twice.
However, it was the third time she called that caused police to make an arrest.
Colston claims the ordeal has damaged her reputation.
"You're standing in a grocery line and you hear people talking, staring, talking about she is the one," Colston said.
Police said since Colton called 911 for a third time, even when an officer was already on scene, she misused the emergency service and broke the law.
unbelievable, legal, you've got to see this!
- London attack victim was a serving soldier
- Glendora yard dug up in 35-year-old cold case
- Bear cub breaks into a kitchen in Duarte 10 min ago
- Model murder trial: Case in hands of jury
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- Bill proposed to reduce night airport noise
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Okla. tornado tore through 13,000 buildings
- abcnews: New Susan Powell video released 14 min ago
- Teen birth rate: Nearly all states see drop
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- 'Hangover' films changed lives of the stars
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Tornado relief drives: More than $211K raised