You've Got To See This!
Woman calls 911 three times for 'bad manicure'
WINTER PARK, Fla. (KABC) -- A woman from Winter Park, Fla., has been charged with misusing 911 after she called police three times over what she said was a bad manicure.
It happened the day after Christmas.
Cynthia Colston claims that when she complained about the length of her nails, the technician exhibited aggressive behavior.
That's when Colston called 911. Not once, but twice.
However, it was the third time she called that caused police to make an arrest.
Colston claims the ordeal has damaged her reputation.
"You're standing in a grocery line and you hear people talking, staring, talking about she is the one," Colston said.
Police said since Colton called 911 for a third time, even when an officer was already on scene, she misused the emergency service and broke the law.
unbelievable, legal, you've got to see this!
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 27 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide 27 min ago
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry