You've Got To See This!
Baby gorilla takes first steps at London Zoo
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A baby's first steps are always a big deal, even when it's a baby gorilla.
The gorilla, named Tiny, lives at the London Zoo.
He was pretty wobbly at first, and looked like he'd just as soon sit around with mom, but she made him give it another try.
Tiny is the first gorilla born at the London Zoo in more than 20 years.
Zookeepers are already re-thinking his name, figuring he's going to outgrow it in a few weeks.
animal news, caught on tape, you've got to see this!
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 29 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire 18 min ago
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster 11 min ago
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident 21 min ago
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- Jenny McCarthy engaged to Donnie Wahlberg 26 min ago
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break
- Highway dedicated to detective Jeremiah...
17 min ago