You've Got To See This!
Baby gorilla takes first steps at London Zoo
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A baby's first steps are always a big deal, even when it's a baby gorilla.
The gorilla, named Tiny, lives at the London Zoo.
He was pretty wobbly at first, and looked like he'd just as soon sit around with mom, but she made him give it another try.
Tiny is the first gorilla born at the London Zoo in more than 20 years.
Zookeepers are already re-thinking his name, figuring he's going to outgrow it in a few weeks.
animal news, caught on tape, you've got to see this!
- Deputies gun down armed man during fight 2 min ago
- Vandals break in, trash church in Palmdale
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- 1 arrested, 2 outstanding after VC pursuit
- IE woman punches officer, tries to take Taser
- Deputies rescue stranded Swedish family
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Tornadoes sweep across Kansas and Oklahoma
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- Beckham in tears as he bids farewell to Paris
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list