You've Got To See This!
Baby gorilla takes first steps at London Zoo
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A baby's first steps are always a big deal, even when it's a baby gorilla.
The gorilla, named Tiny, lives at the London Zoo.
He was pretty wobbly at first, and looked like he'd just as soon sit around with mom, but she made him give it another try.
Tiny is the first gorilla born at the London Zoo in more than 20 years.
Zookeepers are already re-thinking his name, figuring he's going to outgrow it in a few weeks.
animal news, caught on tape, you've got to see this!
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Rain, winds move into Southern California 32 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades 13 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'