You've Got To See This!
Car plows into crowd of bicyclists in Brazil
PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil (KABC) -- A shocking scene in Brazil was caught on tape, as a car drives through a crowd of bicyclists. Amazingly, no one was killed.
More than 100 bicyclists were riding through the streets of Porto Alegre when a driver sped through the crowd, sending bikes and their riders into the air.
At least 40 cyclists were injured, but no one was killed.
Police arrested a 47-year-old man. The driver reportedly told police that riders surrounded his vehicle and began beating him, which made him panic and fear for his life.
arrest, caught on tape, you've got to see this!
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour