You've Got To See This!
Car plows into crowd of bicyclists in Brazil
PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil (KABC) -- A shocking scene in Brazil was caught on tape, as a car drives through a crowd of bicyclists. Amazingly, no one was killed.
More than 100 bicyclists were riding through the streets of Porto Alegre when a driver sped through the crowd, sending bikes and their riders into the air.
At least 40 cyclists were injured, but no one was killed.
Police arrested a 47-year-old man. The driver reportedly told police that riders surrounded his vehicle and began beating him, which made him panic and fear for his life.
arrest, caught on tape, you've got to see this!
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- Protests against Monsanto held around world
- Wildfire breaks out north of Moreno Valley
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Man killed when Amtrak train collides with car
- Communications satellite launched into space
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert
- Eye on LA reveals sizzling hot summer guide