Los Angeles News
Free HIV testing at Pasadena's Rose Bowl
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- Free HIV testing was offered on Sunday at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena.
The test involved swabbing the inner cheek and results were given about 20 minutes later.
The testing came on the eve of National HIV Testing Day. The CDC recommends everyone between the ages of 13 and 64 be tested at least once, and gay or bisexual men or people who inject drugs to be tested at least once a year.
The city's department of health set up the testing in parking lot B from noon until 4 p.m.
pasadena, rose bowl, los angeles news
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Green cars for rent at niche LA-based company 12 min ago
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies 47 min ago
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report