'Tipsy Tow' service available for July 4
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA (KABC) -- Fourth of July celebrations often include alcohol, and Triple-A wants to make sure revelers have a safe ride home.
Triple-A is once again offering its "Tipsy Tow" service.
Intoxicated drivers can get a lift and have their car towed to their home for free up to seven miles away.
The service runs from 6 p.m. until midnight on the Fourth of July.
For more information on Tipsy Tow, contact the Auto Club at: (800) 400-4AAA.
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 24 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire 13 min ago
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster 6 min ago
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident 16 min ago
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- Jenny McCarthy engaged to Donnie Wahlberg 21 min ago
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break
- Highway dedicated to detective Jeremiah...
12 min ago