'Tipsy Tow' service available for July 4
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA (KABC) -- Fourth of July celebrations often include alcohol, and Triple-A wants to make sure revelers have a safe ride home.
Triple-A is once again offering its "Tipsy Tow" service.
Intoxicated drivers can get a lift and have their car towed to their home for free up to seven miles away.
The service runs from 6 p.m. until midnight on the Fourth of July.
For more information on Tipsy Tow, contact the Auto Club at: (800) 400-4AAA.
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne 25 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case 16 min ago
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations 21 min ago
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Man convicted at 16 resentenced under new law
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds
- Tips on how to avoid Xmas holiday hazards
14 min ago