Los Angeles News
Police search for Huntington Park hit-run driver
HUNTINGTON PARK, Calif. -- Police in Huntington Park need the public's help to find the hit-and-run driver who left a man with serious injuries Friday night.
It happened in the 6700 block of South Santa Fe Avenue. Police say the victim, a man in his 50s whose name was withheld, is at Saint Francis Medical Center.
Police don't have a description of the vehicle involved, but they expect it will have damage to the right front headlight and turn signal.
If you have any information, call Huntington Park Police at 323-826-6614.
hit and run, los angeles news
- Tornadoes strike Midwest; storms to persist 36 min ago
- Garcetti, Greuel make final stops across LA 3 min ago
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- Deputies gun down armed man during fight
- Man's body found in vacant apartment in IE
- Man shot, killed in Victorville; 1 arrested
- Hollywood High honored for musical theatre 44 min ago
- Girl, 10, fatally shot inside NorCal home 1 min ago
- 2 FBI agents killed in Va. training accident
- 6.5-mag quake hits coast of Chile; No tsunami
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1 billion deal
- Taylor Swift wins big at Billboard Awards
- Photos: Selena Gomez stuns at Billboard Awards 10 min ago