Los Angeles News
Police search for Huntington Park hit-run driver
HUNTINGTON PARK, Calif. -- Police in Huntington Park need the public's help to find the hit-and-run driver who left a man with serious injuries Friday night.
It happened in the 6700 block of South Santa Fe Avenue. Police say the victim, a man in his 50s whose name was withheld, is at Saint Francis Medical Center.
Police don't have a description of the vehicle involved, but they expect it will have damage to the right front headlight and turn signal.
If you have any information, call Huntington Park Police at 323-826-6614.
hit and run, los angeles news
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake 22 min ago
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego 3 min ago
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)