Los Angeles News
Police search for Huntington Park hit-run driver
HUNTINGTON PARK, Calif. -- Police in Huntington Park need the public's help to find the hit-and-run driver who left a man with serious injuries Friday night.
It happened in the 6700 block of South Santa Fe Avenue. Police say the victim, a man in his 50s whose name was withheld, is at Saint Francis Medical Center.
Police don't have a description of the vehicle involved, but they expect it will have damage to the right front headlight and turn signal.
If you have any information, call Huntington Park Police at 323-826-6614.
hit and run, los angeles news
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'