Schwarzenegger and Shriver's son doing better after injury
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The youngest son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver is doing better after a serious boogie boarding accident in Malibu last Sunday.
The older brother of 13-year-old Christopher Schwarzenegger tweeted, " My brother is doing alot better. Wearing this shirt for him ."
In the tweet, Patrick Schwarzenegger smiled and pointed to the shirt with his younger brother's face on it.
Christopher Schwarzenegger suffered a collapsed lung and broken bones in the accident.
He is recovering at the hospital. His family says he's expected to make a full recovery.
arnold schwarzenegger, divorce, celebrity, california news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)