Vin Scully to return to Dodgers' booth next season
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Vin Scully said Friday he will return for his 63rd season with the L.A. Dodgers to announce the games next year.
Scully said he will call all home games and select road games.
Scully's 62-year streak as Dodgers announcer is the longest of any team's current broadcaster.
He said after "a lot of soul searching and a few prayers" he decided to return.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
los angeles dodgers, mlb
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter