Vin Scully to return to Dodgers' booth next season
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Vin Scully said Friday he will return for his 63rd season with the L.A. Dodgers to announce the games next year.
Scully said he will call all home games and select road games.
Scully's 62-year streak as Dodgers announcer is the longest of any team's current broadcaster.
He said after "a lot of soul searching and a few prayers" he decided to return.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
los angeles dodgers, mlb
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- Google Glass raises public privacy concerns
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments