Bryan Stow makes significant strides in recovery
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- Good news to report on the condition of Bryan Stow, the Giants fan severely beaten at Dodger Stadium on opening day. He is making significant strides in his recovery.
Stow's family says he was able to sit on the edge of his bed, respond to basic questions and even managed to smile.
The family also received permission from staff at San Francisco General Hospital to take Stow outside for the first time in six months.
When asked how he felt about being outdoors, Stow replied "it's magical."
los angeles dodgers, san francisco giants, california news
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images 51 min ago
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 4 55 min ago
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Mom of wandering boys was supervised by CPS
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot 36 min ago
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- FBI hunting Hawaii for top terror suspect
- New Jersey teen who sued parents returns home
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons