Ariz. has its version of Running of the Bulls
CAVE CREEK, Ariz. (KABC) -- Some entrepreneurs in Cave Creek, Ariz., just north of Phoenix, have recreated Spain's famous Running of the Bulls in the southwest desert.
For $25, you can have the run of your life in front of a 1,500-pound bull.
Cave Creek's fourth annual run was held this weekend. The event organizer said there may be more to come.
Organizers said their version of the Running of the Bulls is safer than the one in Pamplona because their bulls are rodeo performers whose horns are blunted.
Runners are also allowed to preview the course so they can find easy escape routes.
amazing video, animal news, bizarre news
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- East LA coach charged with molesting 2 teens
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology 31 min ago
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut