Ariz. has its version of Running of the Bulls
CAVE CREEK, Ariz. (KABC) -- Some entrepreneurs in Cave Creek, Ariz., just north of Phoenix, have recreated Spain's famous Running of the Bulls in the southwest desert.
For $25, you can have the run of your life in front of a 1,500-pound bull.
Cave Creek's fourth annual run was held this weekend. The event organizer said there may be more to come.
Organizers said their version of the Running of the Bulls is safer than the one in Pamplona because their bulls are rodeo performers whose horns are blunted.
Runners are also allowed to preview the course so they can find easy escape routes.
amazing video, animal news, bizarre news
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption 23 min ago
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case 45 min ago
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- 3 'pimps' busted for Compton prostitution ring 6 min ago
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced 50 min ago
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break