Inland Empire News
91 Freeway reopened after fatal CHP shooting
CORONA, Calif. (KABC) -- All lanes of the 91 Freeway at the 15 Freeway in Corona reopened Wednesday morning following an investigation of a deadly officer-involved shooting.
The freeway was closed overnight as a result of the fatal shooting that took place around 8 p.m. Tuesday.
Authorities said California Highway Patrol officers were met with gunfire when they responded to a single-vehicle crash.
The officers returned fire, killing a man. No officers were hurt.
california highway patrol, officer-involved shooting, shooting, traffic delay, inland empire news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 18 min ago
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted 23 min ago
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler