Inland Empire News
91 Freeway reopened after fatal CHP shooting
CORONA, Calif. (KABC) -- All lanes of the 91 Freeway at the 15 Freeway in Corona reopened Wednesday morning following an investigation of a deadly officer-involved shooting.
The freeway was closed overnight as a result of the fatal shooting that took place around 8 p.m. Tuesday.
Authorities said California Highway Patrol officers were met with gunfire when they responded to a single-vehicle crash.
The officers returned fire, killing a man. No officers were hurt.
california highway patrol, officer-involved shooting, shooting, traffic delay, inland empire news
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees