Inland Empire News
91 Freeway reopened after fatal CHP shooting
CORONA, Calif. (KABC) -- All lanes of the 91 Freeway at the 15 Freeway in Corona reopened Wednesday morning following an investigation of a deadly officer-involved shooting.
The freeway was closed overnight as a result of the fatal shooting that took place around 8 p.m. Tuesday.
Authorities said California Highway Patrol officers were met with gunfire when they responded to a single-vehicle crash.
The officers returned fire, killing a man. No officers were hurt.
california highway patrol, officer-involved shooting, shooting, traffic delay, inland empire news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 47 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months
- Supermarket overload: Too many product...
32 min ago