Los Angeles News
CSU board begins 2-day meeting in Long Beach
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- The Cal State University Board of Trustees begins a two-day meeting Tuesday morning in Long Beach.
Protests at similar meetings included a violent clash between demonstrators and police last November when board members voted to increase university fees.
Topics on Tuesday agenda include: compensation for the interim presidents of Cal State Northridge and Cal State Fullerton, budget proposals and a graduation initiative.
The board is set to meet at 9 a.m.
education, budget, los angeles news
- Metro votes to keep ExpressLanes program
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment 50 min ago
- Protestors commemorate Armenian Genocide
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in I-5 accident in Irvine
- EB 210 Fwy lanes closed, Gold Line shut down 3 min ago
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- Obama: Asia-Pacific trade deal not in danger
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- OTRC: Peter Jackson: 'The Hobbit 3' title changed