Los Angeles News
CSU board begins 2-day meeting in Long Beach
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- The Cal State University Board of Trustees begins a two-day meeting Tuesday morning in Long Beach.
Protests at similar meetings included a violent clash between demonstrators and police last November when board members voted to increase university fees.
Topics on Tuesday agenda include: compensation for the interim presidents of Cal State Northridge and Cal State Fullerton, budget proposals and a graduation initiative.
The board is set to meet at 9 a.m.
education, budget, los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected 50 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role