Los Angeles News
CSU board begins 2-day meeting in Long Beach
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- The Cal State University Board of Trustees begins a two-day meeting Tuesday morning in Long Beach.
Protests at similar meetings included a violent clash between demonstrators and police last November when board members voted to increase university fees.
Topics on Tuesday agenda include: compensation for the interim presidents of Cal State Northridge and Cal State Fullerton, budget proposals and a graduation initiative.
The board is set to meet at 9 a.m.
education, budget, los angeles news
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- Vinny Del Negro out as LA Clippers coach
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls 15 min ago
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee 35 min ago
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- New ACL surgery technique reduces failure rate
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10