Los Angeles News
Beverly Hilton shooting: 2 dead in apparent murder-suicide
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are investigating an apparent murder-suicide at the Beverly Hilton.
Beverly Hills Police responded to the hotel at 9876 Wilshire Blvd. at 10:50 p.m. and discovered the bodies of an elderly man and woman inside a room.
The couple was described as a white man about 70 years old and a white woman approximately 56, both deceased from apparent gunshot wounds. They were not identified.
Police believe the deaths were the result of a murder-suicide, but an investigation continues.
The couple were reportedly longtime residents of the hotel.
The 39th annual Daytime Emmy Awards went ahead as planned Saturday night.
shooting, murder, los angeles news
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- West Hills murder suspect to appear in court
- Metro Red, Purple lines now requires TAP card
- Journalist Michael Hastings dies in LA crash
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire
- Woman sought in Santa Ana Chase Bank robbery
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- Fed says it will maintain bond purchase pace 59 min ago
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony
- James Franco seeks $500K to bankroll movies 44 min ago
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)