Does Coffee Make You Smarter?
HEALTH NEWS (KABC) -- A jolt of java can give you the boost you need, but does it make you smarter?
Time magazine studied the studies and found that coffee doesn't change your intelligence, but caffeine can make your brain work more efficiently.
It apparently boosts short-term memory, concentration, mental energy and your sense of well-being.
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- $50K reward announced in murder of 7-year-old
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom 47 min ago
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget deal
- Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- US Navy sailor surprises family on ABC comedy
- Gabor Xmas party to go on amid spending fight
- OTRC: Kate Winslet, Ned RocknRoll welcome baby
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
28 min ago