Does Coffee Make You Smarter?
HEALTH NEWS (KABC) -- A jolt of java can give you the boost you need, but does it make you smarter?
Time magazine studied the studies and found that coffee doesn't change your intelligence, but caffeine can make your brain work more efficiently.
It apparently boosts short-term memory, concentration, mental energy and your sense of well-being.
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
34 min ago