Top 7 Places for Social Dancing
SEEN ON ABC7 (KABC) -- Dance the night away at some of L.A.'s best dance clubs.
First, for real salsa dancing, check out El Floridita in Hollywood.
It will feel like you're going to a Cuban house to meet your family, your aunts. It's a place where everyone knows each other or just want to know each other. After getting your salsa groove on, cool off with a mojito and other typical Cuban dishes.
Then, enjoy dinner and dancing at The Skyroom.
It's a hidden treasure in Long Beach. It's a beautiful place to bring a date. It's very romantic and it has the best city view. And, there's a beautiful dance floor for dancing and enjoying yourself with a date.
Next there's the Tango Room Dance Center where you can Argentine tango the night away at a milonga. You'll find the tango is not just meant for Dancing with the Stars!
And finally, the Savannah West in L.A. offers a guitar shaped dance floor. Whether it's swinging to the blues, rhumba dancing to smooth jazz or hustling to old school, there's a little something for everyone.
Rounding out the Citysearch Top 7 places for social dancing are: Lindy Groove in Pasadena, Mama Juana's in Studio City and Club Tropical in Culver City.
In Orange County -- shake your stuff at Tapas in Newport Beach.
And in the Inland Empire, check out Café Sevilla in Riverside.
- IE man found guilty of molesting 3 girls
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts