Top 7 Places for Social Dancing
SEEN ON ABC7 (KABC) -- Dance the night away at some of L.A.'s best dance clubs.
First, for real salsa dancing, check out El Floridita in Hollywood.
It will feel like you're going to a Cuban house to meet your family, your aunts. It's a place where everyone knows each other or just want to know each other. After getting your salsa groove on, cool off with a mojito and other typical Cuban dishes.
Then, enjoy dinner and dancing at The Skyroom.
It's a hidden treasure in Long Beach. It's a beautiful place to bring a date. It's very romantic and it has the best city view. And, there's a beautiful dance floor for dancing and enjoying yourself with a date.
Next there's the Tango Room Dance Center where you can Argentine tango the night away at a milonga. You'll find the tango is not just meant for Dancing with the Stars!
And finally, the Savannah West in L.A. offers a guitar shaped dance floor. Whether it's swinging to the blues, rhumba dancing to smooth jazz or hustling to old school, there's a little something for everyone.
Rounding out the Citysearch Top 7 places for social dancing are: Lindy Groove in Pasadena, Mama Juana's in Studio City and Club Tropical in Culver City.
In Orange County -- shake your stuff at Tapas in Newport Beach.
And in the Inland Empire, check out Café Sevilla in Riverside.
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians