Northbound 15 and 215 Freeway Closures This Weekend
November 16, 2006 (KABC) -- CalTrans will be completing "Closure F" this weekend, beginning Nov. 18th through the 20th. Beginning Saturday, Nov. 18th at 8 a.m., the Northbound 15, from the 215 connector ramp to just before the Cajon Pass, will be closed.
All motorists heading north on the 15 toward the high desert/Las Vegas will have to travel east on Interstate 10 to San Bernardino, then head north on 215.
Cal Trans will not be working on the southbound lanes of I15; all lanes will be open this weekend.
Also this weekend, the Kenwood Avenue offramp on the Northbound 15 will be closed; delays of several hours are likely this weekend during peak travel periods along Interstates 10 and 215 through the San Bernardino area. Changeable message signs along the route will posts delay times.
Cameras located through construction zones are available.
Please consider an alternate route or avoid the area altogether. Or leave early, travel on the Northbound 15 Friday or early Saturday morning before the 8 a.m. closure.
Alternate routes are available on the California Dept. of Transportation Web site: http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist8/
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions 13 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house 32 min ago
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2
- Alison Arngrim speaks about sex abuse
10 min ago