Northbound 15 and 215 Freeway Closures This Weekend
November 16, 2006 (KABC) -- CalTrans will be completing "Closure F" this weekend, beginning Nov. 18th through the 20th. Beginning Saturday, Nov. 18th at 8 a.m., the Northbound 15, from the 215 connector ramp to just before the Cajon Pass, will be closed.
All motorists heading north on the 15 toward the high desert/Las Vegas will have to travel east on Interstate 10 to San Bernardino, then head north on 215.
Cal Trans will not be working on the southbound lanes of I15; all lanes will be open this weekend.
Also this weekend, the Kenwood Avenue offramp on the Northbound 15 will be closed; delays of several hours are likely this weekend during peak travel periods along Interstates 10 and 215 through the San Bernardino area. Changeable message signs along the route will posts delay times.
Cameras located through construction zones are available.
Please consider an alternate route or avoid the area altogether. Or leave early, travel on the Northbound 15 Friday or early Saturday morning before the 8 a.m. closure.
Alternate routes are available on the California Dept. of Transportation Web site: http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist8/
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy near Torrance
- Driver smashes car into Fillmore dollar store
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Ohio couple married 70 yrs die 15 hours apart
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members 18 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 8 min ago
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour