CTA Chinatown crash truck driver dead
The truck driver whose semi smashed into a CTA station in April died.
Sixty-four-year-old Donald Wells of Metamora, Michigan died either late Friday or early Saturday, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's office.
It was not known Saturday evening whether the man's death was a result of the crash, which killed two women and injured 21 people.
Relatives of both women filed wrongful death lawsuits against Wells. Police ticketed Wells for negligent driving.
- Echo Park apartment fire kills 2, injures 2
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days
- Mandela interpreter cites hallucinations
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- Arleta deadly road rage suspect identified 49 min ago
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested 51 min ago
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- Wal-Mart ban stemmed from alleged threat
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage
- Bale talks 'Hustle,' 'Out of the Furnace'
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate