OC evangelist son killed in crash
CORONA, Calif. (KABC) -- Christopher Laurie, son of prominent evangelist, Greg Laurie, is killed in a freeway crash on Thursday.
Christopher died when his vehicle rear ended a Caltrans truck on the 91 Freeway in Corona on Thursday morning.
He was driving alone.
Christopher was just 33-years-old. He leaves behind his wife and daughter. His wife is expecting another child in November.
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book
- Lose weight playing video games, study says
46 min ago