Gang member wanted in murder of teen
NORTH HOLLYWOOD (KABC) -- Police say they're following new leads in their hunt for a known gang member wanted in the killing of a Sun Valley teenager.
Police are searching for 18-year-old David Hernandez of North Hollywood. They say Hernandez opened fire on 16-year-old Edward Satterstrom as he walked a friend home Saturday night.
They're calling the shooting a random act of violence.
Satterstrom's family says he was looking forward to his first year of varsity football.
Anyone with information leading to the suspect is asked to call police at (877) 529-3855.
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies 20 min ago
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks