Gang shooting turns to police shooting
NORWALK, Calif. (KABC) -- An alleged gang shooting turned into a deadly police shooting in Norwalk Monday.
Police said members of a special crime suppression unit happened to witness a gang shooting just before 7 p.m. on the 11000 block of Firestone Boulevard.
Officers apparently fired in response, killing one suspect.
No officers were injured in the incident.
An investigation is underway into the deadly shooting.
MORE LOCAL HEADLINES FROM LOS ANGELES
SEND TIP || REPORT TYPO || TWEET @abc7 || WIDGET
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged 33 min ago
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour