Los Angeles News
Buy lunch, get a free harbor cruise
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Every Wednesday at noon, Spirit Cruises offers a free harbor cruise with the purchase of "lunch to go" from several participating restaurants in Shoreline Village.
For more than eight years Shoreline Village property management has organized the partnership between the restaurants and the cruise operator to promote the Rainbow Harbor/Shoreline Village area.
- Gitana Restaurant: (562) 435-8835
- Springbok Bar & Grill: (562) 437-3734
- Stefano's Pizza: (562) 437-2880
- Tugboat Pete's: (562) 436-4919
- Spirit Cruises: (562) 495-5884
- Guests reserve seats aboard the boat by calling the individual restaurants and placing lunch orders for the cruise. On the day of the cruise guests pick up their orders and boarding passes at the respective restaurants and board the Spirit Cruise ship at Dock 9 (by Parker's Lighthouse).
The ship leaves promptly at noon and embarks on a 30 minute harbor cruise. Guests are encouraged to pick up their orders by 11:45am to allow enough time to board the ship.
For more information and lunch menus please visit: www.shorelinevillage.com
los angeles news
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected 11 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family 10 min ago
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds