Inland Empire News
Man poses as firefighter, molests kids
APPLE VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- An Apple Valley man is in custody, accused of posing as a firefighter to entice children to his home to molest them.
San Bernardino County Sheriff's detectives claim Robert Tell ran a phony firefighter explorer program and got parents and kids to trust him.
Detectives say Tell gave young girls drugs and sexually assaulted them.
The victims contacted deputies.
Tell has been booked at West Valley Detention Center and is being held on $350,000 bail.
inland empire news
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills 51 min ago
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA hospital
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park 15 min ago
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting 38 min ago
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
26 min ago