Inland Empire News
Teens shot outside Ontario church
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- Two teens were sent to the hospital after gunfire erupted outside a church in Ontario.
Ontario Police said the shooting happened just before midnight Friday in the parking lot of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the 500 block of West Francis Street.
Officers said a group was gathering outside after a young adults meeting when someone started shooting. An 18-year-old and a 19-year-old were shot.
Both men were taken to the hospital and are expected to survive.
Investigators said they don't know if the victims were targeted or randomly shot. There is no word on any suspects.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call the Ontario Police Department at (909) 395-2001.
inland empire news
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years 33 min ago
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video