3.3 quake shakes San Bernardino County
MENTONE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 3.3-magnitude earthquake struck part of the Inland Empire Wednesday.
The quake occurred at 4:17 p.m. about three miles south-southeast of Mentone in San Bernardino County, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
There were no reports of any injuries or damage.
Earlier, a magnitude-3.6 quake occured just north of San Bernardino County in the Mojave Desert. The 3:44 a.m. temblor was centered near the remote Trona area.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
earthquake, san bernardino county, earthquake center
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour