You've Got To See This!
Robin Hood arrested in Denver for ID theft
DENVER, Colo. (KABC) -- Authorities have arrested Robin Hood in Denver, Colo., but not by the Sheriff of Nottingham.
Officials took Robin Joshua Hood into custody for identity theft and impersonation. Hood allegedly found someone's wallet in downtown Denver and began using the man's name.
Investigators say Hood didn't want to use his own name because he was already wanted on a warrant. He is reportedly being investigated in a drug case.
you've got to see this!
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months