You've Got To See This!
Robin Hood arrested in Denver for ID theft
DENVER, Colo. (KABC) -- Authorities have arrested Robin Hood in Denver, Colo., but not by the Sheriff of Nottingham.
Officials took Robin Joshua Hood into custody for identity theft and impersonation. Hood allegedly found someone's wallet in downtown Denver and began using the man's name.
Investigators say Hood didn't want to use his own name because he was already wanted on a warrant. He is reportedly being investigated in a drug case.
you've got to see this!
- 1 shot, killed at North Hills nursing facility 2 min ago
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- Budget deal: Liberals, conservatives grumbling
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Ukraine police stand down after protest grows
- Mega Millions jackpot to soar to $400 million
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Demi Lovato's cocaine, alcohol confessions