You've Got To See This!
Thousands get nude for Australia photo shoot
SYDNEY (KABC) -- More than 5,000 people bared it all for a photo shoot in Australia on the steps of Sydney's iconic opera house.
Spencer Tunick has made a name for himself shooting scene just like the one in Sydney, with people in the buff posing in public places.
Tunick had participants pose for more than an hour in a variety of positions.
amazing video, unbelievable, you've got to see this!
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets 15 min ago
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- IE man found guilty of molesting 3 girls 4 min ago
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts