Los Angeles News
Police respond to fatal shooting in Long Beach
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Police responded to a report of a shooting death in North Long Beach Tuesday afternoon.
A boy was reported shot to death near E. Harding St. and Atlantic Ave., across the street from Houghton Park.
Multiple LAPD units were at the scene. A body covered by a white sheet could be seen in the driveway of a home across the street from the park.
Los Angeles Police had Harding St. cordoned off while they investigated. No suspects were identified.
David Jordan High School is located a few blocks north of the location.
long beach, homicide investigation, shooting, lapd, los angeles news
- Funeral service underway for LAPD Officer Lee 10 min ago
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Pedestrian hit, killed on I-5 in Downey area
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- Malaysia plane search widens into Andaman Sea 24 min ago
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: Kim Kardashian wears sister Kylie's bikini