Los Angeles News
Police respond to fatal shooting in Long Beach
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Police responded to a report of a shooting death in North Long Beach Tuesday afternoon.
A boy was reported shot to death near E. Harding St. and Atlantic Ave., across the street from Houghton Park.
Multiple LAPD units were at the scene. A body covered by a white sheet could be seen in the driveway of a home across the street from the park.
Los Angeles Police had Harding St. cordoned off while they investigated. No suspects were identified.
David Jordan High School is located a few blocks north of the location.
long beach, homicide investigation, shooting, lapd, los angeles news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed 38 min ago
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 22 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break