You've Got To See This!
Woman gives birth to boy, twins, triplets
BUFFALO, N.Y. (KABC) -- A woman in Buffalo, New York, has given birth to triplets, but that's not what makes this story unusual.
What's unusual for Natasha Wilson is that she delivered a son her first pregnancy, and then had twin boys during her second pregnancy.
With this third pregnancy, she had triplets - all boys.
Natasha says she and her unemployed husband just planned to have one boy and one girl.
"I go anywhere, and they just want to know if I took fertility drugs or if it was natural. It was all natural," she said.
Natasha's husband James hopes to find work soon - they need preemie clothes and two more cribs.
pregnancy, unbelievable, you've got to see this!
- Echo Park apartment fire kills 2, injures 2
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days
- Mandela interpreter cites hallucinations
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wal-Mart ban stemmed from alleged threat
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage
- Bale talks 'Hustle,' 'Out of the Furnace' 51 min ago
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate