ABC7 Traffic Center
Overturned semi causes closure at I-15, I-10
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- A semi truck containing 32,000 pounds of frozen food jackknifed and overturned on the southbound 15 Freeway in Ontario Friday morning.
The incident forced the closure of a 10 Freeway connector road.
The California Highway Patrol said the driver was on the 15 Freeway around 5:30 a.m. when he hit the transition road divider as he tried to make a sudden switch to get over to the 10 Freeway.
The crash pinned the driver in the semi. The CHP received reports that the driver was injured.
The CHP said the connector road between the southbound 15 and eastbound 10 would be closed at least until 9 a.m.
Do you want the Eyewitness News team to call you? Get a FREE Morning Wake-up Call and personalized weather report at abc7.com/wakeup
traffic delay, abc7 traffic center
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- more: Get personalized traffic reports and alerts
- map: Traffic view of areas north and west of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of areas east of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of Orange County
- map: Traffic view of the Inland Empire
- map: Traffic view of Ventura County
- map: Traffic view of 101/405 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of 5/10 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of San Diego County