Inland Empire News
4 inmates stabbed during Norco prison brawl
NORCO, Calif. (KABC) -- A brawl at a Riverside County prison involving about a dozen inmates sent four men to the hospital with stab wounds.
Guards put the California Rehabilitation Center on lockdown after a fight broke out on Sunday, involving 10 to 15 inmates, in a prison dorm.
The four injured men are in serious condition but are expected to survive.
Several other prisoners suffered minor injuries in the brawl including scrapes, cuts and bruises.
The Norco facility holds approximately 5,000 inmates.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
riverside county, fight, stabbing, inland empire news
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train 40 min ago
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin 20 min ago
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition 12 min ago
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- El Nino watch: Cycle possible next winter
19 min ago