You've Got To See This!
'Hunky Santa' booted from Beverly Center
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A naughty, but nice, holiday tradition at the Beverly Center is coming to an end."Hunky Santa" will not be back for the 2010 holiday season.
For the last nine years, the Beverly Center hired one of Santa's more fit helpers to act as their Hunky Santa.
A mall spokesperson told Eyewitness News that Hunky just doesn't fit the mall's luxury image.
christmas, holiday, you've got to see this!
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen 24 min ago
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence 3 min ago
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home 52 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe 10 min ago
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed 41 min ago
- Minnesota lawmaker apologizes for NBA tweet
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Sbarro files for second bankruptcy in 3 years
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...