Inland Empire News
Corona teen raped on way home from school
CORONA, Calif. (KABC) -- Police released a sketch of a suspect who attacked a 13-year-old Corona girl who was on her way home from school on Thursday.
Authorities said the man grabbed her from behind at River Road and Cota Street and dragged her behind a business. The suspect then sexually assaulted the girl near a Dumpster.
The suspect fled the scene after the attack. The girl then ran home and told her parents about the attack.
Officers searched the area but didn't find the man, who was described as a Hispanic in his early 20s, about 5 foot 8 inches, 170 pounds, with a shaved head and an earring in his right ear. He was wearing a black shirt and black shorts at the time of the attack.
Anyone with information on the suspect is urged to call Corona police at (951) 817-5837.
City News Service contributed to this story.
sex crimes, sexual assault, riverside county, inland empire news
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)