Ventura County News
Santa Paula man busted for meth lab, sales
SANTA PAULA, Calif. (KABC) -- A Santa Paula man was arrested for selling and manufacturing methamphetamine, possessing firearms and elderly abuse, authorities said.
Sheriff's investigators served a search warrant at Antonio "Tony" Nava's house in the 100 block of Whipple Road and discovered a meth lab in a metal shed.
Investigators said there was evidence that confirmed two people caught fire while making meth in the shed about two weeks ago.
Nava's 80-year-old disabled mother also lives on the property.
Nava is being held on $250,000 bail.
drug war, arrest, ventura county news
- Reseda shooting injures 2 on Canby Avenue 6 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE 44 min ago
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs 13 min ago
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)