Ventura County News
Santa Paula man busted for meth lab, sales
SANTA PAULA, Calif. (KABC) -- A Santa Paula man was arrested for selling and manufacturing methamphetamine, possessing firearms and elderly abuse, authorities said.
Sheriff's investigators served a search warrant at Antonio "Tony" Nava's house in the 100 block of Whipple Road and discovered a meth lab in a metal shed.
Investigators said there was evidence that confirmed two people caught fire while making meth in the shed about two weeks ago.
Nava's 80-year-old disabled mother also lives on the property.
Nava is being held on $250,000 bail.
drug war, arrest, ventura county news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 23 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts 48 min ago
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors