You've Got To See This!
Rabbit caught on tape eating Christmas lights
DENVER, Colo. (KABC) -- A Colorado man set up a camera to see who was cutting his Christmas lights every year, and he discovered the culprits were rabbits.
Every year, Barry Miller puts up 45 strands of holiday lights at his home near Denver, and every year, they got cut in exactly the same place.
This year, Miller said enough was enough, and he put up a camera and hooked up his lights to a motion detector.
Miller couldn't believe who he caught in the act. Miller thought he was going to catch a neighbor doing it, but instead a rabbit was seen on tape biting the holiday lights.
"I was so excited because they were cut in broad daylight. Then we looked at the tape, I was so disappointed," Miller said.
He said he's thinking about ways to keep the rabbit away so it doesn't take away any more of his Christmas cheer.
holiday, animal news, caught on tape, you've got to see this!
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour