You've Got To See This!
Rabbit caught on tape eating Christmas lights
DENVER, Colo. (KABC) -- A Colorado man set up a camera to see who was cutting his Christmas lights every year, and he discovered the culprits were rabbits.
Every year, Barry Miller puts up 45 strands of holiday lights at his home near Denver, and every year, they got cut in exactly the same place.
This year, Miller said enough was enough, and he put up a camera and hooked up his lights to a motion detector.
Miller couldn't believe who he caught in the act. Miller thought he was going to catch a neighbor doing it, but instead a rabbit was seen on tape biting the holiday lights.
"I was so excited because they were cut in broad daylight. Then we looked at the tape, I was so disappointed," Miller said.
He said he's thinking about ways to keep the rabbit away so it doesn't take away any more of his Christmas cheer.
holiday, animal news, caught on tape, you've got to see this!
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- Benjamin Netanyahu discusses Iran at LA event
- San Clemente HS lockdown lifted after threat
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Moorpark school lockdown: Suspect arrested
- Parents, daughter accused in $7M shoplifting spree
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Bitcoin exchange CEO's death ruled 'unnatural'
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
14 min ago