Los Angeles News
Photos of pot clinic shooting released
NORTHRIDGE, Calif. (KABC) -- Surveillance photos are being released of three suspects wanted in connection to a shooting last week at a medical marijuana dispensary in Northridge.
The men entered the White Oak Healing Center last Wednesday night and shot two employees.
Police say the suspects took a small amount of marijuana and some cash, before leaving the clinic in a tan late-model Nissan Titan pick-up truck.
"They were very calm and meticulous and there was no panic on their part," said Det. John Doerbecker of the Los Angeles Police Department.
The victims are still in intensive care at a hospital.
The suspects could face robbery and attempted murder charges.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is urged to call Los Angeles police at (877) 527-3247.
marijuana clinic, marijuana, shooting, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months