Los Angeles News
Loud late-night carolers get visit from cops
GLENDORA, Calif. (KABC) -- Everyone loves a good Christmas carol, but Christmas cheer is difficult to spread at 2 a.m.
Some local carolers, complete with a drummer and a flute player, descended on some quiet suburban streets in Glendora late in the night, belting out classic tunes like the "Little Drummer Boy."
Video shows angry and annoyed residents trying to stop the singing group, and at least one man called police.
Police finally caught up with Christmas carolers, but they didn't let the police damper their spirits - they went on to play for the officers.
It appeared the officers had a good sense of humor about the whole thing. Video shows them chuckling about the situation.
The carolers have also surprised shoppers at Target, Walmart, restaurants and even at the gym.
caught on tape, los angeles news
- Artesia hit-run accident leaves woman dead
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- Protests against Monsanto held around world
- Boy on bicycle killed by truck in Simi Valley
- Wildfire breaks out north of Moreno Valley 7 min ago
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- Communications satellite launched into space
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- Bynes alleges sexual assault by NYPD officer 26 min ago
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert
- Eye on LA reveals sizzling hot summer guide