Los Angeles News
Loud late-night carolers get visit from cops
GLENDORA, Calif. (KABC) -- Everyone loves a good Christmas carol, but Christmas cheer is difficult to spread at 2 a.m.
Some local carolers, complete with a drummer and a flute player, descended on some quiet suburban streets in Glendora late in the night, belting out classic tunes like the "Little Drummer Boy."
Video shows angry and annoyed residents trying to stop the singing group, and at least one man called police.
Police finally caught up with Christmas carolers, but they didn't let the police damper their spirits - they went on to play for the officers.
It appeared the officers had a good sense of humor about the whole thing. Video shows them chuckling about the situation.
The carolers have also surprised shoppers at Target, Walmart, restaurants and even at the gym.
caught on tape, los angeles news
- Covina shooting: Adult, 4-year-old girl hurt
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Suspect injured in El Monte police shooting
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- World Cup: US to play Ghana, Portugal, Germany
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple
- Billy Joel to perform at the Hollywood Bowl 30 min ago
- Banksy's 'Flower Girl' auctioned off at $209K
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson talks baby names (Video)