Los Angeles News
Loud late-night carolers get visit from cops
GLENDORA, Calif. (KABC) -- Everyone loves a good Christmas carol, but Christmas cheer is difficult to spread at 2 a.m.
Some local carolers, complete with a drummer and a flute player, descended on some quiet suburban streets in Glendora late in the night, belting out classic tunes like the "Little Drummer Boy."
Video shows angry and annoyed residents trying to stop the singing group, and at least one man called police.
Police finally caught up with Christmas carolers, but they didn't let the police damper their spirits - they went on to play for the officers.
It appeared the officers had a good sense of humor about the whole thing. Video shows them chuckling about the situation.
The carolers have also surprised shoppers at Target, Walmart, restaurants and even at the gym.
caught on tape, los angeles news
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants