'Tipsy Tow' service available New Year's Eve
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA (KABC) -- If you're one of those people who tends to overdo it on New Year's Eve, you should know about this: The Southern California Auto Club has a way to get you home safe and sound.
It's the "Tipsy Tow" service. It's the 14th year in a row Triple-A has offered it.
If you've had a little too much to drink, call Triple-A and they will tow you home, up to seven miles, for free.
Tipsy Tow will run from 6 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Saturday.
For more information on Tipsy Tow, contact the Auto Club at: (800) 400-4AAA.
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role