You've Got To See This!
Big, rare yellow diamond displayed in NY
NEW YORK (KABC) -- In honor of Valentine's Day, a New York diamond company is showing off the world's largest yellow diamond.
The pear-shaped diamond is called the Cora Sun Drop and weighs in at 110 carats. The color comes from a small amount of nitrogen in the stone.
It's so big and rare that the company won't even put a price on it.
new york, valentine's day, you've got to see this!
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done 13 min ago
- Playa del Rey home break-in caught on camera 40 min ago
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false 47 min ago
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February 13 min ago
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine' 20 min ago
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry