Inland Empire News
4 killed in San Bernardino crash on 10 Fwy
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- Four people were killed in an early morning crash on the eastbound 10 Freeway near Orange Show Road in San Bernardino on Friday.
The crash happened at the northbound connector to the 215 Freeway at approximately 2 a.m.
Three males and one female, all reportedly young adults, were killed in the accident.
CHP Officer Andrew Murphy said the BMW slammed into a pole, possibly because it was going too fast to maneuver through the transition road.
The crash shut down the connector ramp for several hours, but it has since reopened.
The victims' names have not been released.
san bernardino county, car crash, inland empire news, elex michaelson
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX 24 min ago
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors