Inland Empire News
4 killed in San Bernardino crash on 10 Fwy
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- Four people were killed in an early morning crash on the eastbound 10 Freeway near Orange Show Road in San Bernardino on Friday.
The crash happened at the northbound connector to the 215 Freeway at approximately 2 a.m.
Three males and one female, all reportedly young adults, were killed in the accident.
CHP Officer Andrew Murphy said the BMW slammed into a pole, possibly because it was going too fast to maneuver through the transition road.
The crash shut down the connector ramp for several hours, but it has since reopened.
The victims' names have not been released.
san bernardino county, car crash, inland empire news, elex michaelson
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- LA family seeks justice after deputy shooting 13 min ago
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail 42 min ago
- Jefferson Park area stabbing suspect sought
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow 1 min ago
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'