Orange County News
OC massage parlors may be prostitution fronts
COSTA MESA, Calif. (KABC) -- More than half a dozen massage parlors located in a single Orange County business park are under investigation for prostitution.
Police say seven massage parlors operating in a business complex at 440 Fair Drive in Costa Mesa appear to be fronts for prostitution.
Authorities served warrants at the parlors on Friday and notified the owners that their licenses will be rescinded within 30 days.
No arrests were made.
orange county news
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- OTRC: Stacy Keibler weds boyfriend Jared Pobre