Orange County News
OC massage parlors may be prostitution fronts
COSTA MESA, Calif. (KABC) -- More than half a dozen massage parlors located in a single Orange County business park are under investigation for prostitution.
Police say seven massage parlors operating in a business complex at 440 Fair Drive in Costa Mesa appear to be fronts for prostitution.
Authorities served warrants at the parlors on Friday and notified the owners that their licenses will be rescinded within 30 days.
No arrests were made.
orange county news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero' 31 min ago
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour